2,495.00 Price inc. VAT: £2,994.00
Rear wheel drive with high functionality
The Pride® Fusion from the ‘Jazzy Power Chair’ range is a rear-wheel drive power chair, which delivers exceptional control, with a maximum speed of up to 4 mph (6.4 km/h).
Available with Power Tilt and Manual Recline and Power Tilt and Power Recline
The innovative, compact design of the Fusion makes it highly manoeuvrable in tight spaces without sacrificing traditional rear-wheel drive performance.
- Rear Wheel Drive System- Provides great control even at fast speeds and offer excellent stability even on rough terrain.
- Interchangeable Decal Panels – Personalise your Pride Fusion with 3 different colour decal sets.
- Iron Seating – Both configurations of the Fusion come a standard with the comfortable Ion seating system.
*All Powerchairs can be ordered via our site and only delivered locally or collected from one of our stores*
VAT Relief is available if you make a declaration at check out.
Weight Capacity 21 Stone (136 kg) Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h) Ground Clearance 11 cm (4.5″) Overall Length 89 cm (35″) Overall Width 63.5 cm (25″) Turning Radius 53 cm (21″) Standard Controls PG VR2 controller Total Weight (without batteries) 74 kg Seating Tension-adjustable, sling back plus solid seat pan Tyres Castors: 23 cm (9”) solid front Drive: 35.5 cm (14”) pneumatic Suspension Rear-wheel drive Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 55 AH Battery Weight (each) 55 AH: 17 kg (37 lbs)
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %.
2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.