£2,195.00 Price inc. VAT: £2,634.00
Outstanding performance, excellent control
The Jazzy® 600 ES provides excellent performance and outstanding stability. Its compact design and standard Active-Trac® ATX Suspension allow it to excel indoors and out, making it a superb, all-around power chair choice.
- OMNI-Casters -Spherical caster shrouding design to prevent hang-ups when climbing
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension -Enhances comfort and performance
- Large 14” Drive Wheels- Exceptional traction on varied surfaces
- Easy-Access Freewheel-Freewheel levers are easily accessed for caregiver assistance
*All Powerchairs can be ordered via our site and only delivered locally or collected from one of our stores*
VAT Relief is available if you make a declaration at check out.
Jazzy 600 ES
Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6lbs (136 kg) Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h) Ground Clearance 7 cm (2.75″) Overall Length 90.2 cm (35.5″) Overall Width 62.2 cm (24.5″) Turning Radius 52.1 cm (20.5″) Standard Controls PG VR2 Control Total Weight (without batteries) 56.1 kg Seating Comfort High Back Seat 16” W — Adjustable depth from 16” – 18” 18” W — Adjustable depth from 18” – 20” 20” W — Adjustable depth from 18” – 20” Tyres Castors: 15.24 cm (6”) solid rear and front Drive: 35.56 cm (14”) Suspension Active-Trac® (ATX) Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 50 AH Battery Weight (each) 16.9 kg
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %.
2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.